Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I have been tagged!!

I have tell 6 crazy things about me and tag 6 other people but everyone else I know has been tagged so I will just tell my little quirks.

1. I have ran a marathon pregnant, they ran out of food at the end and boy was I one mad hungry prego!
2. I use to have my belly button pierced.
3. I was a big fan of NKOTB and was excited to hear they are back. =)
4.When I watch TV I totally focus in on it and do not pay attention when people talk to me....it drives Anthony crazy.
5. Everyday I play music and the girls and I dance like crazy for as long as we can last.....I am sure my neighbors think I am crazy because the windows are open and all they hear is music and see people dancing and running around. I know they think I am running a zoo at times.
6. I have no sense of direction and it is so bad that if I venture out further than about 15 mile radius of my house I inevitably get lost and usually have to call Anthony to find my way home. It happens more times than I like.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

LOL!

Amy said...

Ha, ha...Marcy is crazy siked about NKOTB also...maybe y'all should go to a concert together and rock out!!! Hee, hee!! The girls are beautiful as always!! Miss you!!

Love & big hugs,

A

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Site Visitor Counters