Friday, May 30, 2008

The Newest House Project

We are in the middle of remolding both bathrooms upstairs, which included tearing out everything in the master bath. It was only a stand up shower and we are putting in a jetted tub, new ceilings, new tile, new moldings, new toilet, and all new fixtures. We are looking forward to getting it finished, especially me because I can not stand to clean the bathrooms because no matter how hard I clean it never seems clean. Anthony did all the demo himself which I think he really enjoyed! We are not doing anything to the vanities as of yet but that will be the next project once we save up for it! =)
We also had a BIG BLESSING with the last hail storm we sustained hail damage and insurance is paying for a new roof. YIPEEEE! We are so thankful because we really needed a new roof and will get one in the next two weeks. Who knew there were a billion different colors of shingles to choose from.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Man, I know you are excited! Good luck and I hope you end up with the most beautiful, cleanest bathroom ever! Also, congratulations on the new roof! It is awesome that the money are are already shelling out for insurance is going to relieve some of the financial burden you had coming up instead of adding to it!

Tessa said...

We feel very blessed and the bathrooms are coming along beautifully. =) I will post more pics soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Site Visitor Counters