Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lula & Granite

Today Lula wanted to wear her rain shoes to school...it is not even cloudy but she insisted she
wear them. She looked so cute I had to take a picture.

The Granite guys finished up yesterday but Anthony stills has to do the plumbing and I still need to finish painting the cabinets white. We also want to frame out the mirrors and then we will be finished with this project.


4 comments:

Mom said...

With galoshes that cute, why wait for rain. She looks adorable.
Big difference with the granite. I know you are glad to have that done. What's the next project?

Tessa said...

The Laundry Room is getting moved upstairs hopefully completed next month.

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

how cute are those boots?! can't wait for isabella to be able to wear some too. the counters look great - love the color.

Kathy said...

How sweet! Sometimes I look at my kids and think how sweet, I should take a picture of them. Then other times I think, I wish they would go play somewhere by themselves because they are about to drive me crazy...ha!! And I love the granite. It came out beautiful. I wish the old owners could see what great things you all have done to your house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Site Visitor Counters