I have tell 7 crazy things about me...........
1. I have ran a marathon pregnant, they ran out of food at the end and boy was I one mad hungry prego!
2. I use to have my belly button pierced.
3. I was a big fan of NKOTB and was excited to hear they are back. =)
4.When I watch TV I totally focus in on it and do not pay attention when people talk to me....it drives Anthony crazy.
5. Everyday I play music and the girls and I dance like crazy for as long as we can last.....I am sure my neighbors think I am crazy because the windows are open and all they hear is music and see people dancing and running around. I know they think I am running a zoo at times.
6. I have no sense of direction and it is so bad that if I venture out further than about 15 mile radius of my house I inevitably get lost and usually have to call Anthony to find my way home. It happens more times than I like.
7.I love being a stay at home mom, it is the most challenging thing I have ever done but worth every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are hiliarious!! Hope you guys are having a great Thanksgivign and we hope to talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment