Saturday, January 10, 2009

Some Pics...

Today we went hiking at a place called Autrey Mills. It is not far from the house and my friend Julie recommended it to us. The rain held off just enough and we all enjoyed it.

In this picture everyone, including Phoebe, is showings their guns. =)

The girls enjoyed the streams, bridges, and tee pee. Lula's favorite part was seeing a truck stuck in the mud and then watching it get out.


4 comments:

Amy Beard said...

What great pictures! What a neat place to hike. Do you guys take a tripod with you for the family shots? Thanks for sharing.

Tessa said...

No tripod we just prop the camera up and set the timer. Luckily we get Phoebe to look at the camera because of the flashing light.

Kathy said...

I love the pic of you and Lula..one of my all time favorites. I also like the new blog design, very cool. Have a great day and I hope to see you soon!!

Jenn M said...

You have the sweetest family! Your girls are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Site Visitor Counters