Saturday we drove to Alabama to see the newest addition to the family. Baby Marki is so sweet and adorable. We spent the day and it was wonderful. So proud of my little Amber for her sweet family. Congratulations!
We had a wonderful Easter Sunday! So thankful for the Resurrection of the our Lord and Savior! We are so blessed and the weather was perfect today. We went to church, out to eat, and then we had a egg hunt at the house. It was fun and the girls both enjoyed it. They even hid the eggs for Anthony and I so we could have an egg hunt too. Thanks again to Nana for making the girls Easter dresses. They were so pretty and Lula said "she loved her dress that Nana made her". Big thanks to Nana! The girls also enjoyed their Easter Baskets that the Easter Bunny left for them on the front porch.










2 comments:
I was just sitting here looking at your pictures from today when I got your message. Thank you so much for your prayers. Your girls look adorable and what a inspiration those little ones are...so little yet they just absorb the word of God. I just love it.
It looks like you all had a great Easter weekend. The girls look so cute. I can't wait to see you all on Thursday. Take care!!
Post a Comment