Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happenings.....

So I have been very behind on my posting so I have tried catching up and posted 5 different posts so be sure to check them out. We have been a whirlwind in the Masters' household but in a good way most of the time. The girls are in MMO 1 day a week and Anthony is traveling without us. This is because we have only eight weeks until Greyson makes his appreance. The nursery I am sad to say has not been touched but with the house on the market we are in limbo. We have someone very interested and wanting to put an offer on the house but we will see. We are looking forward to celebrating the holidays with the family and then I have a C-section scheduled for December 26..... yes that is correct the day after Christmas. So hopefully I will be a little better at keeping the blog up.

1 comment:

Amy Beard said...

The pictures are great! That is great news on the house and I hope it works out for you guys. Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Site Visitor Counters