Here are some pictures of the girls painting on canvas to hang in their room and each one did a special painting for Greyson's nursery. They enjoyed getting their hands all messy.
Here is the final product on the nursery....except curtains. We are really pleased with the way it turned out and we are only 25 days away from the little one making his grand appearance.
Thanksgiving this year was a little different for us because inspite of all the "bad things" that have happened to us and our family we have sooooo much to be thankful for and the good Lord has been there every step of the way with His loving hands on us. We have never felt more close as a family and to our heavenly Father. I think I am most thankful that God is working on me and in me to make me the person I am suppose to be for His Glory and His Kingdon. I hope and feel that I have taken away from each experience everything that I am suppose too. I am so Thankful that I feel as though I might burst at times and anticipate what the good Lord has in store for us. I hope your Thanksgiving was a blessing for you all! We are looking forward to celebrating Jesus this Christmas season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment