Since Phoebe is getting spoiled at her Mamaws this week, and we sure miss her, Lula is getting spoiled at home with me, from eating in the living room to having cereal for lunch. Here are some pictures of us playing with the camera..... Look at those gorgeous blue eyes and those long lashes!
My new dark hair...Anthony is not a fan at all! I know I am nursing G is this pic but seriously this is the only time I get to sit down during the day. =) This dye job was by my hands and turned out a little darker and more reddish than I expected so I have an appointment for color on Thursday to hopefully tone it down just a little by a professional but I still like it.
Lula is helping decorate the envelopes to the birth announcements.....such a good helper. She told me at breakfast this morning that I was her bf....makes my heart melt.




1 comment:
Oh what a fun week! I suggest you have a week of Ty or Marley next week. :) Glad to see she is so much help and you all are having so much fun. Hope to see you sometime soon!!
Post a Comment