This is a little road trip we took this past weekend to Alabama to celebrate with our beloved Amber for her 30th B-day....I unfortunately did not take any other pictures of the party. We had a great time and the kids traveled great.
Okay, I said never but I guess I will have to eat my words. We finally broke down and bought a van. I still think it is so weird that I have a van and a family to fill it. I have been blessed but still takes getting use too. =) We did drive it to Alabama and I have to say that I love it. It makes life easiers and with three little ones I need easy. It is used but in great condition and drives great too.

This video was so funny of Phoebe trying to do push-ups...I am going to love showing this to her when she is older.




3 comments:
So cute! Can't wait to meet him soon!! I love the new van, and I know you will love it!! We only have 2 and don't know what we would do without it!! And I think Pheobe does better push ups than I do!!
All growing so fast!
I ate my words, too. I LOVE my van now. It's so obvious they were made for mommies! :)
Oh isn't nice to have helpers?! I bet those Duggars have so much help that they don't have to do hardly a thing! Ha! Love the van, can't wait to see it in person! See you real soon!
Post a Comment