The weather has been fabulous and we spend all our extra time outside. So a lot of planting and painting have been going on. Anthony came home on Thursday late so we are having a long family weekend together. Here are a couple of my favorite pics from the week.
Phoebe enjoying some yummy blackberries.

Here are a couple of pics from Lu's dentist appointment. She was so nervous and the first pic is Lu holding her beloved polar bear. She was so brave and did great!

Here is a pic of Grey enjoying the outdoors.

Here is a pic of my rocking chair. Yes I painted it, along with all my front porch furniture, a bright yellow... I love the pop of color it gives!! I was inspired from our trip to Maine and everyone can use a little color in their life.
Please keep our dear friends the Harper's and the Johnson's in your prayers. Kathy's sweet Grandmother has gone to be with our Lord and Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment