Sunday, May 16, 2010

Florida Trip & Random Things

I love those feet!

The girls love to play with any insect. They also love to bring them in the house to show me.

The girls like to ride with their daddy while he mows.
We celebrated a girls night of shopping and dinner for Julie's birthday!

One of my recent trash finds. The girls have no interest in it what so ever but I am hoping Grey will like it!


~FLORIDA TRIP ~

So the trip was really nice, no injuries or bed bugs! The weather was perfect, the hotel was like a resort, and we all had fun. Poor little Greyson took a spill off the hotel bed because he decided to start rolling over. Mommy of the year right here!! He is fine and just growing up too fast. It was also G's first time to the beach (Daytona Beach). Disney lasted a half day only...I do not see how people go in the summer. It was hot and we were so tired that after we came back to the hotel for food and naps we decided not to go back. We also decided that we would wait at least 5 years before we go back. I am serious about that!! It was fun but we plan to wait until they can actually remember. We are glad to be home but had a great time!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Site Visitor Counters