Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Update...

Okay these pictures are backwards; so go to the bottom and work your way up. I big thank you to NANA for watching the kids while Mr. Masters and I went for a get away. Thank you to my hubby for getting away with me. Big thanks to the Harpers, Beards, and Grau's for a fabu time in Cancun!!!! We look forward to the next trip but coming back to reality is not easy.

Easter was wonderful too and we had so much fun with Nana. We hunted Easter Eggs, saw the Easter Bunny, and got three baskets full of goodies.


Mr. Masters and Eric out on the Catmaran.



Photobucket


1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a fun trip! Oh and I love yoru Easter dress. Hope you guys are doing well and we will see you all soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Site Visitor Counters