Very sweet pics of the girls, even the crying ones! Wish we were there to play in the leaves with you guys!!
Those really are sweet pictures! I love Phoebe's hat!
Lula and Phoebe were so expressive in all these! :-) Playing in leaves is fun...until they get in your mouth or eyes!! I loved your background, so I changed my video blog to it, too!! Hope you have a terrific turkey day!
so cute! you can tell they were having a blast!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very sweet pics of the girls, even the crying ones! Wish we were there to play in the leaves with you guys!!
Those really are sweet pictures! I love Phoebe's hat!
Lula and Phoebe were so expressive in all these! :-) Playing in leaves is fun...until they get in your mouth or eyes!! I loved your background, so I changed my video blog to it, too!! Hope you have a terrific turkey day!
so cute! you can tell they were having a blast!!
Post a Comment