The girls had a really nice Halloween. We went Trick-or-Treating in the neighborhood and then had some neighbors over to hang out afterward around a warm fire. Thanks again to Nana for making the girls costumes, they were great! While we were trick-or-treating a little old lady down the street gave Lula a pack of cheese crackers and Lula took them out of her bag, handed them back to the lady and told her that she did not want them. I was so embarrassed but it was really funny. The lady was sweet and pulled out a Reese's and Lula was satisfied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love their costumes! So cute!
goodness that's a lot of little ones! your mom did an awesome job on their costumes, soooo cute! i don't blame lu for not wanting those crackers - nothing like chocolate on halloween!
Sounds like you guys had a great time! And I love the Lu story, I tell you what you have got a live wire on your hands. :) Talk to you soon!!
Your girls are so adorable! Those costumes are the cutest. Glad y'all had a good Halloween!
Post a Comment