Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Daddy cooking with the girls. They made a yummy cake!!

The girls and I were at a Mommy and me luncheon.

We tried to get the girls to take this picture with their cute little matching outfits but as you can see Phoebe was not cooperating. They insisted on having their balloons in the picture.

Girls having fun in the snow!



Phoebe Playing Dress Up and it is really sweet because anytime we are in the car she loves to wear her little sunglasses. I need to get a pick of her because it is too cute. Also a little side note Lula is going through a little rough stage right now just trying to get a little independence so needless to say she is spending a lot of time in time out and spankings. So one day Anthony went to spank her and she started yelling when he picked her up and she said"PLEASE, DADDY JUST HUG ME. DON'T SPANK ME." He and I started laughing so hard and he could not spank her. It definitely gave us a laugh.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute! Love all the pics.

Yep....Barnabas is 3 also. ;-) It's a hard age. LOL

Amy Beard said...

Love all the new pictures. I am jealous of the snow, we didn't get any. That story of Lula and the spanking is precious! The do have a way with words sometimes!

Kathy said...

I love the picture of Lula being sweet and Phoebe crying in the pic. I think it's one like those that we always remember. And Phoebe playing dress up...cute!! And why can't both of our kids be good at the same time?! Is that too much to ask. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Site Visitor Counters