Sunday, July 5, 2009

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!


Tennis, cookouts, friends, family, fireworks, and fun!!! We have a packed weekend and we are all exhausted. Anthony won his tennis match and he had us girls as cheerleaders....GO DADDY!! We saw fireworks with a couple of other families and all the kids enjoyed it. We had sparklers, snap-n-pops, bubbles, chalk, and anything else to keep the kids busy. Saturday was pool day with neighborhood cookout and here is a picture of the ever growing belly. It was a great weekend and we are so blessed to live in this country. Thank you to all the soldiers who have fought and are fighting for freedom and the sacrifices made.


4 comments:

Amy Beard said...

Happy 4th to you guys! I love the family picture & belly picture!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Jenn M said...

Happy 4th! Your family (and expanding belly) are so adorable! Congrats to Anthony on the tennis match!

Kathy said...

Congrats Anthony on your match! Tessa your belly is SO cute and I love the side swept bangs. Much better than my Dumb and Dumber bangs!! :) Also I love Pheebs expression in the family photo, she is all business. And what a cute pic of the kids sitting on each other's laps. If it were mine I know it would end up in tears and time outs. Have a great week.

Jennifer said...

TESSA!!!!! Congrats on your pregnancy! You were kinda sneaky the way you announced on here!!!! ;-) We are so happy for your family!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I have now posted the recipe for Stromboli! Hope you enjoy it!

We would love for you to come visit CCMA one Sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Site Visitor Counters