A big thanks to the Harpers' & Beards' for coming down for a weekend of fun! The girls spent a lot of time shopping while the boys watched some football and played some tennis. We all had a fun time without the kids! Also a big thanks to Julie, Emily, & Ghazaleh for having a baby shower for us this past Saturday. Here are a some pics of the couples baby shower. The boys watched football while the girls talked and opened shower gifts. Thanks again to everyone for celebrating the new addition with us. Please excuse the ugly GA football on the cake but thanks to Julie for making it! =) 
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Friends for the weekend & Greyson's babyshower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
We had a great time and appreciate the invite and the hospitality. Sorry we wore you out on Saturday with all the shopping, hope you can get some rest! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see little Greyson soon!
I had so much fun! We need to celebrate Greyson more often!! :) Thanks so much for putting us all up and for driving us around on Saturday. I am still admiring my new finds. I wish I was down there this week helping you paint the nursery. Have a great week and take care.
These pictures are so good! Looks like you had fun! And you look great!!!
Post a Comment