Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend

Mr. Masters had a tennis Match this weekend and he won!!! Way to go!
Photobucket
Greyson is getting big, he has started to stand all by himself. It will not be long before he is running around.
Photobucket
This weather is beautiful and we spend all our time outside. The whole family went for a bike ride and the girls did great keeping up with us.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr. Masters sporting his beard while playing the Wii at our monthly game night.
Photobucket
Sunday Mr. M and I worked the church nursery and while playing with the kids I twisted my ankle, not smart to run in heels, but we had a great family and friend weekend!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a fun weekend! Sorry that when I talked to you, you had to listen to me and I didn't get to hear about yours!

Greyson's smile still reminds me of Lu's. The girls' pics by the mums are great and way to go Anthony!

Hope you have a blessed week and enjoy Friday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Site Visitor Counters