skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little Project
Before
After
So I decided to finally paint the cabinets to my master bath vanity and I am very pleased with the results. Sorry for all the clutter in the first picture. I also have the wood to frame the mirror but still need to cut and paint. Will show a pic of that later as well. There are a couple more paint projects that once finished I will post.Also as soon as Anthony goes out of town the hot water heater decided to stop working. So it was pretty funny yesterday I had two big pots of water on the stove to heat them up just so the girls could take a bath. At least it will get me to the gym to work out just so I can take a shower there. =)
4 comments:
OMGoodness! That's beautiful! I LUV black!
Oh it looks fabulous!! It turned out even better than I expected. Great idea.
That looks really good.
It looks great! I can't believe the difference a little paint can make!
Post a Comment